We hope you are well. We’re reaching out with some new content from UPMC Sports Medicine that may be of interest to your organization during this isolating time. Rather than providing content specific to your sport/organization this month, we created some sports-related content related to our current lives at home, as well as other general COVID-19 safety content. There are several additional articles about the novel coronavirus on our UPMC HealthBeat blog as well should you be interested in other content to share with your following at this time.
As we’ll continue to share content quarterly, I’ll plan to reach out again in July. Perhaps life (and sports) will be more similar to the environment we’ve known for so long by then. Until then, please stay safe and well.
- Stay Active at Home with Stretches from Sports Performance
- 3-part series with warmup and exercise articles linked in this article
- Savory Snacking Made Simple with Sports Nutrition
- 2-part series with sweet snacking also on our blog
- How to Use a No-Sew Facemask During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Simple facemask to help follow CDC guidelines of wearing face coverings in public
All the best,
UPMC Sports Medicine