We hope you are well. We are reaching out with some new content from UPMC Sports Medicine that may be of interest to your organization and its following. This month, we’ve included a mixture of sports medicine care, training, nutrition, and COVID-19 content. We think you’ll find that the articles are all interrelated and hopefully of interest to you. Our priority is certainly the first article listed, as UPMC has developed guidelines for returning to sports amid the coronavirus. Here is a link directly to the page with our Return to Sports Playbooks for easy access.
Continuing to share content on a quarterly basis, we’ll plan to reach out again in October. We’re happy to see some sports back to action and hope that we can continue to practice and compete safely until we speak again. Until then, please stay safe and well.
- What Is UPMC’s Return to Sports Playbook?
- Return to Care Q&A with Brian Hagen, VP of Sports Medicine
- Competitive Weightlifter Trains with Sports Performance: Brandi’s Story
- Louie’s Story: Sports Nutrition Helps Former Defensive Lineman on Weight Loss Journey
- How Is Contact Tracing Used in the Fight Against COVID-19?
All the best,
UPMC Sports Medicine