Dear U14 PARA Racer,
Congratulations! Your racing results have qualified you for an invitation to the 2019 PARA U14 State Championship sponsored by Vector Security at Seven Springs Mountain Resort on February 22-24, 2019.
The format for the weekend will be:
- Friday – Speed Training (optional)
- Saturday – 3 runs of Slalom
- Sunday – 3 runs of Giant Slalom
You can register for the event on AdminSkiRacing.com. If you are unable to participate, please notify your PARA Regional Chair as soon as possible. Registration will close at midnight on Tuesday 2/19.
The results at the PARA U14 State Championships will qualify racers for the following:
1. PARA U14 State Team & U14 Eastern Championships
- March 16 - 19, 2019 at Whiteface Mt., NY
- Quota: 5 Female / 6 Male
2. Francis Piche Invitational
- March 13-17, 2019 at Gunstock, NH
- For more information, visit www.gunstockskiclub.com/francispiche
- Quota: 9 Female / 9 Male
The following web pages provide additional information for the weekend of activities. If you have any questions regarding the event, please do not hesitate to contact one of us. We look forward to seeing you at Seven Springs!
Western Pennsylvania Race Club (WPRC) is a successfully run ski program based at Seven Springs. The club has been in operation since 1962. WPRC promotes the development of youth athletics through alpine ski racing.