All race participants, including athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers, will be screened for COVID-19 prior to participating in a race. WPRC will leverage the AdminSkiRacing.com health checks for all registered participants. For parent volunteers, an online Google Form will be used. Anyone who does not complete a health screen will not be allowed to participate.
Racers, Coaches, and Officials:
- Register for the race online at AdminSkiRacing.com.
- 48 hours prior to the event, AdminSkiRacing.com will send out a link to complete their Event Health Check. Please complete this online health check by 24 hours prior to the event. Bibs will not be distributed for athletes who fail to complete the online health check.
- Participants must inform the race COVID-19 Coordinator and their Team Captain if any of their answers change between the time of the pre-screen and the race.
- Team Captains (and Officials) to sign off on "Athlete / Coach Health Assessment Roster" for their teams at Team Captains Meeting.
- Signup for volunteer role on WPRC Volunteer Signup Sheet.
- Link to Google "Health Screen" Form to be email 48 hours prior to event.
- Volunteer must inform the COVID-19 Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator if any of their answers change between the time of the pre-screen and the race.
AdminSkiRacing.com Event Health Check for Athletes, Coahes, and Officials:
Example Health Screen for Volunteers:
Western Pennsylvania Race Club (WPRC) is a successfully run ski program based at Seven Springs. The club has been in operation since 1962. WPRC promotes the development of youth athletics through alpine ski racing.