Stop the Spread
What can we do to prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
There are simple things you and your family can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wear masks that cover your nose and mouth in public
- Keep at least 6 feet from others
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Limit trips outside the home to essential travel (for example work, school, groceries, medical and dental appointments)
- Avoid closed areas with many people
Western Pennsylvania Race Club (WPRC) is a successfully run ski program based at Seven Springs. The club has been in operation since 1962. WPRC promotes the development of youth athletics through alpine ski racing.